At Tully Hill, we take the health and safety of our patients, families, visitors and staff very seriously. The COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation is rapidly evolving. Tully Hill’s Leadership Team is closely monitoring updates issued by the CDC and NYS Health Department.
We are committed to serving individuals, families and communities affected by addiction/substance use disorder as we continue to monitor and respond to emerging situations as the pandemic evolves.
In accordance with CDC and NYS DOH recommendations we have taken the following measures to date :
- Ensure the highest level of infection prevention and control, sanitation and hygiene and will continue to follow the CDC’s and DOH’s infection control guidelines
- Screen visitors for symptoms of a respiratory infection, international travel and exposure to Persons Under Investigation (PUIs) or someone with a known case of COVID-19
- Continue to monitor the health of our patients
- Ask staff with a reported illness to stay home and provide medical clearance before returning to work
- Are reducing on-site public events and off-site patient activities to reduce exposure risk. Visitation, Family Education Day and 12-Step Meetings at Tully Hill have been cancelled until further notice.
(PLEASE CONTINUE TO VIEW OUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITES FOR UPDATED INFORMATION regarding MEETING/VISITATION CANCELLATIONS)
- A short assessment to help determine if you should be tested for coronavirus https://patient.doctorondemand.com/coronavirus/1