At Tully Hill, we take the health and safety of our patients, families, visitors and staff very seriously. The COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation is rapidly evolving. Tully Hill’s Leadership Team is closely monitoring updates issued by the CDC and NYS Health Department.
We are committed to serving individuals, families and communities affected by addiction/substance use disorder as we continue to monitor and respond to emerging situations as the pandemic evolves.
In accordance with CDC and NYS DOH recommendations we have taken the following measures to date :
- Ensure the highest level of infection prevention and control, sanitation and hygiene and will continue to follow the CDC’s and DOH’s infection control guidelines
- Screen visitors for symptoms of a respiratory infection, international travel and exposure to Persons Under Investigation (PUIs) or someone with a known case of COVID-19
- Continue to monitor the health of our patients
- Ask staff with a reported illness to stay home and provide medical clearance before returning to work
- Are reducing on-site public events and off-site patient activities to reduce exposure risk. Visitation, Family Education Day and 12-Step Meetings at Tully Hill have been cancelled until further notice.
(PLEASE CONTINUE TO VIEW OUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITES FOR UPDATED INFORMATION regarding MEETING/VISITATION CANCELLATIONS)
- A short assessment to help determine if you should be tested for coronavirus https://patient.doctorondemand.com/coronavirus/1
Key Phone Numbers for Information and Emotional Support
911 for Life Threatening Emergencies
211 for Information and Service Needs
211cny.com Website to Access Local Service Information
315-251-0600 Local Hotline for Emotional Support
1-844-863-9314 NYS Helpline for Emotional Support
1-800-662 HELP (4357) National Line for Emotional Support
1-800-273 TALK (8255) National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Text 741741 Text for Stress and Emotional Support