FOR PATIENTS in HOSPITAL UNITS / in ERs / in DETOX SERVICES – BEING REFERRED
- Upon discharge (on scheduled day of discharge), a Rapid COVID-19 test (‘Rapid Molecular Test’) must be administered
- The test results must be negative and faxed to us (315-413-5106 eFax, 315-696-8509 standard Fax) ASAP after being generated
- Your referral will need to discharge from your ER, hospital unit, or detox service wearing an N-95 mask
- Your referral must be completely asymptomatic: no fever, no cough, no sore throat, not shortness of breath / respiratory distress
- Please tell your referral if not a bed-to-bed discharge or cannot come to Tully Hill w/in 24 hrs of discharge: should you need to return to any high-risk environment (e.g, ER, hospital unit, detox service), repeat testing may be required.
- Development of ANY symptoms mentioned above mandates that the Rapid COVID-19 test be proven negative via the administration of a second COVID-19 test called a PCR test, which also must be negative before we can consider scheduling an on-site evaluation.
HOSPITAL/NURSING HOME EMPLOYEES
We require all such employees seeking substance use disorder treatment to have a Rapid COVID-19 test; have the results be negative and have provided us written confirmation of same; and not have returned to work or any high-risk area after the test and before being screened and scheduled for an on-site evaluation and possible admission.
Until further notice, we are not accepting referrals of any nursing home residents.