Tully Hill®

Inpatient Treatment Outcomes

 

EST.
TULLY HILL
1990

 

Inpatient Treatment Outcomes

2018

92%

Patients in detox

Met their treatment goals1

 

84%

Alcohol treatment goals

84%

Drug treatment goals

83%

All treatment goals

 

% of patients who met their alcohol, drug, and rehab overall treatment plan goals while in rehab.1

 

Inpatient

Patient Satisfaction Survey 2

 

94%

Orientation to patient community

92%

Comfort of facility

97%

Respect for patient confidentiality

 

96%

Cleanliness and appearance of facility

 

95%

Understanding of aftercare plan

 

94%

Involvement with clinical staff

 

 

93%

Nursing staff responsiveness

 

86%

Food quality

 

92%

Information you learned about your disease

 

 

95%
Overall services at Tully Hill 2018

 

Inpatient Patient Education & Employment Data*

YTD 2018 Inpatient percentage of population treated with college Associate’s Degree (14%), Bachelor’s Degree (20%), Graduate Degree (10%), and some college-no degree (24%) levels of education: 68%

YTD 2018 Inpatient percentage of population treated that was employed full-time (35-plus hours/week, 59%) and/or part-time (<35 hours/week, 4%), combined: 63%

*source – NY State OASAS YTD 2018 Inpatient Discharge Item Statistics report, ‘Education at Discharge’ and ‘Employment at Discharge’ report categories

 

 

Using an iPhone or an Android?

CALL AN INTAKE SPECIALIST NOW

 

Our Mission

To provide appropriate, cost-effective care of the highest quality to alcoholics and other chemically dependent persons and their families to achieve and maintain sobriety.

 

Tully Hill strives to ensure that each and every patient admitted to the Inpatient medically supervised detoxification service and Inpatient rehabilitation service and programs meets his or her treatment plan goals, while in treatment. Monthly, we submit to our licensing authority, the NY State office of alcoholism and substance abuse services (OASAS), patient treatment and care data that it uses to generate treatment outcomes. Those results tell us the extent to which our patients are meeting their treatment plan goals.

1 Data from New York Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Inpatient Crisis Episode (Detox) Item Statistics Reports and Discharge Item Statistics Reports for Inpatient (Rehab) Treatment Services. Data rounded to the nearest whole percentage. Treatment Plan goal components include alcohol, drug, emotional functioning family situation, legal, medical, social functioning, and tobacco use goals. Treatment plan goals are individualized and dependant upon diagnoses, the individual being treated, and his/her treatment plan.

2 Patient satisfaction is a daily priority for all Tully Hill staff. We are proud of both its survey response rate (just over 95% of routine discharges for 2018) and the ratings that our discharged patients assign to our program and services. As with our treatment and care outcome data, we are always looking to improve patients’ experiences and perspectives of their stay at Tully Hill.