Current Tully Hill COVID-19 Employee Policies
All Tully Hill employees are fully vaccinated against the SARS-COVID-2 virus, given Tully Hill policy stipulates as much. In addition, all employees must continue to practice personal protective measures and self-monitor for SARS-COVID-2 viral infection symptoms. Any employee experiencing symptoms or who has a known COVID exposure is to follow our policy of notifying their Supervisor or Human Resources immediately for consultation and appropriate next steps.
Employees also have been encouraged to get their flu shot and COVID-19 booster shot when they become eligible to do so. All adults ages 16 years and older are now eligible for COVID-19 booster shots. Adults who received either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines at least 6 months ago and adults who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least 2 months ago are eligible for a booster shot.
Employees have been given guidance regarding using the COVID-19 Vaccine Finder to find locations in their area with available appointments (see https://www.vaccines.gov/search/), simply enter their zip code, select vaccine option and click “Search for COVID-19 vaccines”). We also have advised employees that if appointments are unavailable to continue checking this tool, as earlier appointments sometimes become available due to cancellations.
In addition to being fully vaccinated and encouraged to get their COVID-19 and Flu vaccinations, Tully Hill employees continue to practice every day preventive measures including:
- Being vigilant about hand washing. Washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Encouraging patients to wash their hands often as well.
- Washing their hands or using hand sanitizer in-between patient interaction and when soap and water are unavailable.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are ill.
- Always washing their hands after sneezing, blowing their nose, coughing or after touching used tissues. Covering their mouth and nose with a tissue or the crease of your elbow. Disposing of such tissue appropriately.
- Avoiding touching their faces particularly their eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces (desks, chair handles, phones, door knobs, etc).
- Avoiding using coworkers’ phones, desks, pens, etc.
- Always washing their hands after physical contact with others.
Tully Hill also Abides by Office of Addiction Services and Supports (OASAS) COVID-19 Employee and Patient Guidelines
In accordance with current OASAS guidance, patients at Tully Hill must wear a surgical mask or face covering at all times, except when they are in their room and able to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from their roommate or while eating, regardless of vaccination status. Employees must continue to wear a surgical mask and other appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) throughout their work shift regardless of vaccination status.