Detox at Tully Hill
Detoxification (‘detox’) at Tully Hill is a medically supervised process that safely and effectively manages patients’ withdrawals from alcohol, benzodiazepines, opiates/opioids, and other intoxicating substances.
Our medically supervised detoxification service (‘detox’) is an integral component of our Inpatient addiction treatment and care. At Tully Hill we employ detox mostly, but not solely, in treating the following addictions:
- Patients are assessed and stabilized medically.
- Round-the-clock medical care and attention directed by Medical Director, Nurse Practitioners (NP), and RNs.
- Detoxification modalities include medication, education, therapeutic activities, meditation, and guided imagery.
Medically Monitored Intensive Inpatient Rehabilitation
Inpatient Rehabilitation at Tully Hill is a vital component for achieving and maintaining sobriety. At Tully Hill, patients are admitted to this medically monitored, rigorous level of care after completing treatment in our detox service or admitted directly if they lack acute withdrawal symptoms.
Our rehab programs and services take place in a highly structured environment free of distractions and stressors. Our 30+ years of treatment experience has shown that this environment is ideal for maximizing treatment and recovery. Adherence to our daily regimen of educational and therapeutic group and individual treatment sessions is vital for sustained patient stabilization and clinical progress.
Our professional medical and clinical staff collaborate in treatment planning and care throughout every rehab stay.
Treatment plans are individualized and modified as patients achieve their plan’s objectives and goals.
- Gaining an understanding and acceptance of the disease concept of addiction
- Address physical and emotional needs, collectively and individually
- Learning coping and sober living skills
- Establishing the importance of keeping sober support systems
- Understanding the importance of complying with aftercare