Tully Hill’s Outpatient Program and Services include Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and Outpatient levels of care. All outpatient programs feature group process and educational sessions facilitated by credentialed outpatient staff. Our outpatient programs combine individual sessions with group therapy to help every patient develop strong personal recovery within a network of sober community support.
By combining individual one-on-one sessions with group therapy sessions, and maintaining regular patient attendance and participation, our Outpatient treatment program for each and every patient develops a strong personal recovery within a network of sober community supports.
Treatment Objectives & Goals
- Overcoming barriers to treatment
- Placing symptoms of Substance Use Disorder in the context of corresponding behavioral health problems
- Identifying triggers to SUD and coping with cravings
- Understanding relapse
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining sober support systems including participation in appropriate 12-Step programs
- Helping patients address substance use related personal life challenges
- Clients help and support one another with personal issues and behaviors
Group Programming Benefits
- Addresses issues specific and unique to patients.
- Identify patterns of behaviors and defenses not conducive to sobriety and recovery.
- Helps achieve, maintain balance needs between employment and a strong recovery.
- Features attendance, monitoring, and screening reports provided to monitoring agencies (such as PAP, CPH, OPD, NYS, DOH, etc.) for licensure issues. Provided as required.